[News] Red Hat Unaffected by Oracle, Novell, Microsoft, Says CTO

Q&A: CTO: Red Hat unaffected by Oracle, Novell

,----[ Quote ]
| It hasn't really affected the day-to-day activities because Red
| Hat is focused on creating value for customers. We have developed
| really close relationships to understand where we need to drive
| technology to make a meaningful impact on their businesses.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/021607-cto-red-hat-unaffected-by.html?fsrc=rss-linux-news
http://tinyurl.com/24aaom

As proof of this, here's some more news:

RPM development on the road to revival

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://specialreports.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/02/16/070252&from=rss