Re: [News] Windows Vista on Uncyclopedia (Satire)

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Handover Phist
<jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:27:49 GMT
<slrnet6vi2.hpu.jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 2007-02-14, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Windows Vista (Uncyclopedia Humour)
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Microsoft does not consider the people who do not respect copyright
>>| its customers. The occasional criticism of the Windows Content
>>| Protection system on the grounds that it "disrespects users" has
>>| no merit; this feature is designed to help users, not disrespect
>>| them, by guiding them within the limits of copyright law and
>>| teaching them to distinguish right from wrong.
>> `----
>>
>> http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Vista
>
> Oh lordy, I've never seen this site! Take a look through
> http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Blue_Screen_of_Death. It's hilarious! Oh
> man Roy I owe you one for turning me on to this. I'm gonna friggin die
> laughing.

You're supposed to laugh at the T-shirt?
The woman wearing the T-shirt?
That rather amply-endowed blonde woman?

(Gives new meaning to the term "Femme Fatale." :-) )

OK, I'm going to go check my fridge now...

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  Because life's too short for a buggy OS.