Re: This Roy Schestowitz Clown is Quite A Freak!

__/ [ Rafael ] on Monday 12 February 2007 10:17 \__

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.com.com/JBoss+founder+departs+Red+Hat/2100-7344_3-6157917.html

--
                ~~ Happy birthday, Mr. Lincoln

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "This sig seemed like a good idea at the time..."
         run-level 5  Jan 23 00:41                   last=S