Re: No Point to this Newsgroup

  • Subject: Re: No Point to this Newsgroup
  • From: Rob Hughes <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:55:19 -0600
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ian Semmel wrote:

> It is a shame that one lunatic can hijack a newsgroup like this. In
> Australia, there is a crime on the books such that someone can be locked
> up for being declared a "serial pest" by the courts. We need a cyber
> version of this law to get rid of idiots like Schestowitz.

Since you keep posting here despite being told the various subjects of your
missives are unwelcome, you might want to look in the mirror and say that
again.

--
"This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is
not God who kills the children. Not Fate that butchers them or Destiny