Re: No Point to this Newsgroup

  • Subject: Re: No Point to this Newsgroup
  • From: "Nedd Ludd" <NeddLudd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:35:30 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
"Ian Semmel" <anyoneNOJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:UnJzh.6239$sd2.2309@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
: When you download the new headers, all you get is a screen full of crap
from
: Schestowitz. Anything that might be interesting I have already read from
the
: TechRepublic and ZDNet newsletters I subscribe to and Schestowitz
: plagiarises from. Sometimes there are a few contributions from others but
: they are hidden in the garbage.
:
: It is a shame that one lunatic can hijack a newsgroup like this. In
: Australia, there is a crime on the books such that someone can be locked
up
: for being declared a "serial pest" by the courts. We need a cyber version
of
: this law to get rid of idiots like Schestowitz.

If you Google 'Nedd Ludd', the results include one of my posts on the first
page.
This group made me famous!!

Thanks to the paranoia of the Linux community, the following Google pages
are packed with Blogs describing how terrible I am.  Someone would be hard
pressed to learn about Nedd Ludd, the historic figure.