Re: [News] Microsoft Programmers Told to "F**k with Samba" (Deliberately Sabotage Interoperability)

__/ [ Linonut ] on Wednesday 10 January 2007 12:46 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> FLOSS Weekly 14: Jeremy Allison of Samba
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | 'In the section of the interview from around 33m30s to 39m00 Jeremy
>> | Allison reports how he was told that the Microsoft team implementing
>> | SMB2 were ordered to "f**k with Samba".'
>> `----
>
> Ah, yet more innovation from Microsoft.
>
>> | Microsoft is an
>> | anti-competitive company run by unethical shitheads.
>> |
>> | Steve Ballmer is the king of the shitheads...
>> |
>> | Erik cited this same guy's blog a few days ago to support ...
>
> Nahhh, it's just a blog.

They recently argued that I set up blogs, write some lies in them and then
link. I think the context was Nvidia drivers.

--
                        ~~ Best regards

In an Open world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates? -- ??
roy      pts/4                         Tue Jan  9 06:07 - 06:07  (00:00)