Re: And Roy S = Mark Kent! (was Re: Hans Schneider = Hadron Quark)

begin  oe_protect.scr
Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 21:59:58 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

<snip>

>> I'm starting to wonder if the two of them aren't the same person.
>> They sure do share a lot of the same traits.
>
> And you have the gall to call other people nutjobs? Jesus, flatty, get a
> brain. They're about as much alike as the Sun and the Moon.

Whilst I don't agree with much of what you post, I can't criticise this
partcular observation in any way at all :-)

Some changes are so slow, you don't notice them.  Others are so fast,
they don't notice you.