Re: Novell Does What 10 Years Of Advocacy Has Failed To Do

__/ [ Tim Smith ] on Monday 08 January 2007 08:12 \__

> In article <1168238367.612576.309510@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  "Miguel de Icaza" <miguel.de.icaza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Regarding the OpenOffice "fork", you might want to find out what
>> patches your Linux distribution is shipping for OpenOffice.  Changes
>> are that 99% of them come from the repository I pointed to in my blog,
>> which happens to be Novell's set of patches to OpenOffice.   Not
>> surprising, since we are the ones driving the external contributions to
>> OpenOffice and are the major external contributors to it.
>
> He doesn't need to find this out, as he already knows it.  It's been
> pointed out on this group to him before, in response to his FUD.  He
> has chosen to ignore it (he does that a lot when caught).

Caught? Who are you to say anything about this? You and the rest of your ilk
are being 'compensated' by Microsoft to post your anti-Linux bashing in this
newsgroup, rob it from credibility and, more latterly, attempt to dispute my
credibility and carry on with your character assassination. That's it,
Timmy. Enjoy the cheques/gifts from your paymaster, but I'll no longer see
nor reply to any of your (PayPer)posts.

*Plonk*