Re: troll alert ..

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ Linonut ] on Saturday 06 January 2007 02:05 \__
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, wjbell belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>>> No one is helping, at all.
>>>
>>> Funny though... I wonder if there will ever be a time when future
>>> employers do a net search to see what comes up on a prospective
>>> employee?  It's not looking good for roy in that dept.
>>
>> It wouldn't look good for most people, here.  Roy is actually one of
>> the calmer, nicer-sounding people.
>

> As I have told them before, I can probably secure a 6-digit wage if I wish
> (and yes, I've been approached), but at the moment I choose to dedicate the
> majority of my efforts promoting Free software and a world of
> transparency---one where media, for example, is not controlled by a charity
> organisation created by the founder of a global monopoly, which was created
> through coordinated crime.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Roy

HAHAHA... It's SuperRoy! Roy Schestowitz.

Let's assume for a moment, Roy Schestowitz, that this wasn't the
internet.  You know, where people throw around ridiculous comments and
actually expect people to believe them...

...so here you are in cola, Roy Schestowitz.  A newsgroup historically
know as the armpit of USENET with the sole purpose of keeping the B.O.
out of the technical groups where REAL discussion goes on.  A place that
has no bearing on life outside of a small group of enthusiasts that have
lost touch with logic, integrity and class.

So here you are posting news article after news article where your only
readership is your fellow advocates (preaching to the choir) or what you
call "trolls".  You already know the choir agrees with you, so there's
no point in educating them.  So that leaves the "trolls" that you must
be dedicating all this time and news "research" to.

So what your trying to sell us, Roy Schestowitz, is that you're giving
up a six-figure salary in order to hang out in the worst possible place
to get your message across and post endless news articles that are just
ripped from blogs and jaded news sites?  Never mind that you could take
some of that six-figure salary and do some real good in the world of
linux advocacy... no, you'd rather exist as a rodent in the cesspool
otherwise known as cola.

Uh huh....

You're more deluded than I thought.

--
wjbell

Peter K abandon his firewall lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e6eaf7e09552e5e2?hl=en

Jim R failing to address the issue after being asked:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ad37ca14a2d7224?hl=en

And of course, Roy Culley -- COLAs loyal hall monitor:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=cola+stats&hl=en&as_uauthors=roy+culley
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/578bb2221ad0453c?hl=en