Re: 50,000 New Linux Desktops Deployed in Brazil

  • Subject: Re: 50,000 New Linux Desktops Deployed in Brazil
  • From: "Bill Gates" <gateswh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: 6 Jan 2007 18:26:51 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ana Thema wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 13:13:52 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > EnabledPeople & partners deploys 50,000 Linux desktops in Brazil January 6
> >

> Brazil.   Isn't this the 4th world country that, when caught
> pirating millions of dollars worth of Microsoft and Unisys
> software, crawfished on their contract and was forced to
> move to a free software in order to keep their shithole
> government from totally collapsing.
>
> There aren't 50,000 computers in the most populated
> areas of that ignorance ridden country.  Sao Paulo,
> Salvador, Rio de Janeiro and possibly three other
> coastal cities make up 50% of that countries
> population and only about 50% of that population
> has one computer per household.
>
> Wireless service is almost non-existent in the
> outlying parts of that country.  Hell, most of them
> don't even have electricity or modern plumbing.
> To assume that they would have a computer,
> much less internet service, is a joke.
>
> Brazil is a joke and if any of you had ever
> visited there, except for an occasional stop-over
> at the large airports, you would not want Brazil
> as your Linux-convert poster-child.

In the new world order we will only have 500 million people and they
will be the good and righteous American people. We will cut the
population of countries like this and turn Brazil into a nice nature
park, heh! Brazil only has second class people in it, and it would be
better for children of first class people to use for school outings.
They can go see the interesting animals and funny little native people
there!

So you tell them Anny. You tell them how crap their country is. You are
so clever!