[PLAGIARIST ALERT] wjbell - proven plagiarist

In article <Fbwnh.60353$wP1.796@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wjbell the plagiarist wrote:

> [snip]

wjbell once bragged how he had written firewalls. When asked
to prove this he admitted, reluctantly, that he had written
firewall configuration scripts. As wjbell had little credibility
he was asked to prove he had written firewall config scripts.

To his credit wjbell did post a link to one of his supposed
firewall scripts. To his discredit I showed that he had used
a freely available web tool to generate the script. Nothing
wrong with that of course. Anyone could use that tool as long
as they left the copyright notice in their script.

I used the web tool to make a simple firewall config script.
Guess what? The major difference between the script I had and
the one wjbell provided was the lack of copyright headers in
wjbell's script!

wjbell had originally denied ever using any tool to help him
write his firewall scripts. He later conceded that he had used
the tool but that he had made so many changes the copyright no
longer applied. This was of course an outright lie. His script
was so similar to what was produced by the tool that he is
clearly a plagiarist and hence also a liar.