Re: [News] Novell Takes Another Jab at Red Hat

__/ [ Jerry McBride ] on Thursday 04 January 2007 23:27 \__

http://boycottnovell.com/2007/01/04/novell-talks-red-hat-still-sidles-with-microsoft/

> Perhaps Novell is slowly realizing how badly they f-ed up... Now they are
> busy trying to ruin it for everyother linux supporter...
>
> I wouldn't worry too much about novell/microsoft... their days are coming
> to an end.

Clearly. Those who have not left Novell might be awfully quiet. Heard  of
Reverent Ted (Ted Haeger)? He's their sales/SLED person. He used to blog
very regularly. I was in good terms with him. He's been consicously quiet
recently. He only posted a quick statement arguing something which sounded
worrisome... can't recall what he was. I imagine that, deep inside, he's
very unhappy and he no longer feels like advocating for Novell. He knows
that Microsoft is going down, along with the future of the company he works
for...? Don't worry about Hovspeian. He's got his $4 million in stock
options recently, as well as a significant payrise.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes for the new year!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 12345679 x 8 = 98765432