[News] Liberty Versus Proprietary Debate

Kernel Space: Why binary-only modules were not banned

,----[ Quote ]
| For a moment, it seemed like things could happen pretty quickly.
| Martin Bligh suggested that, rather than trying to nickel-and-dime
| binary modules to death, it would be more honest to just ban
| them outright.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/010207-kernel.html

Free Culture Foundation enters the copyright debate

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.libervis.com/free_culture_foundation_enters_the_copyright_debate