Roy Schestowitz Lies again.

  • Subject: Roy Schestowitz Lies again.
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 10:44:47 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
I'm beginning to think that Roy is so wrapped up in Linux that he is
having a difficult time discerning truth from his lies.

Over here Roy and the COLA gang accuse a poster of being flatfish.

Notice the lack of proof?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/af4d4f6
b2cb8445c?hl=en&

Of course lack of proof doesn't slow down Roy "The Liar" Schestowitz.

Take a look at the op's profile for further proof.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=sY7T2hAAAAApwfzV4vbnQLNK3wRMBDNF&hl=en

So once again we have Roy, and Homer as well (one of Roy's shills), making
up stuff with no proof and expecting it to be taken as fact.

Between his baseless accusations and his misleading and often times
downright incorrect subject lines, I think it is fair to say that Roy
Schestowitz is starting to show his true colors.

IOW, Roy Schestowitz is nothing more than a common, compulsive liar who
feels the need (for some odd reason) to lie in the name of Linux.