Re: [News] Chinese Company Begins Preinstalling Linux, Dell Preinstalls Linux

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Tuesday 02 January 2007 16:55 \__

> On Tuesday 02 January 2007 16:35 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Hasee PCs Preinstall Linux Desktop
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Co-Create, founded in 2001, is a Beijing-based software company
>> | specializing in development, production and application of Linux
>> | and the cross-platform office suite sponsored by 8 Chinese
>> | well-known IT companies.
>> |
>> | Co-Create made great achievements in 2006 thanks to the
>> | regulations on the pre-installation of computer operating
>> | system software. Many computer manufacturers, including Lenovo,
>> | HP and Dell all cooperated with Co-Create. 23 Dell computer
>> | models sold in China all completely preinstall Linux operating
>> | systems.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?RSS&newsid=7969
>
> Wrong URL?

You're right. I'm getting bad at this (made a mistake yesterday as well)...

http://www.sinocast.com/getRegulationArt.php?regulaid=5217&PHPSESSID=92d4ce3dc1928079057f5552d915cbac