[News] Trinity (Linux-based Rescue Kit) 3.2 Released; Ruby on Rails 1.2 Released

Trinity Rescue Kit 3.2 is officially released.

,----[ Quote ]
| Trinity Rescue Kit or TRK is a free live Linux distribution that
| aims specifically at recovery and repair operations on Windows
| machines, but is equally usable for Linux recovery issues.
| It is possible to boot TRK in three different ways:
|
|       - as a bootable CD which you can burn yourself from a downloadable
|           isofile
|
|       - from a USB stick/disk (optionally also a fixed disk), installable
|           from Windows or from the bootable TRK cd
|
|       - from network over PXE, which requires some modifications on your
|           local network.
`----

http://trinityhome.org/Home/blog_comments.php?front_id=15&blog_cat_id=2&b_node=2&blog_id=211

Rails 1.2: REST admiration, HTTP lovefest, and UTF-8 celebrations

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2007/1/19/rails-1-2-rest-admiration-http-lovefest-and-utf-8-celebrations
http://tinyurl.com/3bo9na