Re: [News] Tactless Ballmer Laughs at iPhone

__/ [ AB ] on Friday 19 January 2007 21:46 \__

> On 2007-01-19, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> It's all right to criticise, but watch his behaviour.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5oGaZIKYvo&eurl=
>>
>> Is this guy a CEO of a large company...?
>
> Definitely comes off as a bit weird. But I guess it's better than
> throwing chairs around the room.

Ellison might be no better. See second video here:

http://boycottnovell.com/2006/12/14/developers-still-flock-to-open-source-software/

The first one is funny as well, but you've probably seen it already.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Unisys: open source software set to have a similar impact as the Internet
Tasks: 114 total,   1 running, 111 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie