[News] Vista vs. SuSE Sites Officially Launched; KDE vs. GNOME

Novell Launches Linux-vs.-Vista Comparison Site

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell claims that "With SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, you receive
| over 90 percent of the functionality of Vista and Office for less than
| 10 percent of the price."
`----

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1558,2085750,00.asp?kc=ETRSS02129TX1K0000532

KDE or Gnome? Some useful advice for new users

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/kde_or_gnome_some_useful_advice_for_new_users