Re: Microsoft failed to disclose APIs ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Wednesday 17 January 2007 13:06 \__

> "Plaintiffs in the current Iowa antitrust trial against Microsoft told
> the court yesterday that it is in possession of certain materials ..
> that they believe is evidence of Microsoft failing to disclose APIs
> (application programming interfaces) to competitors in violation of the
> 2002 Final Judgment [PDF] in  United States v. Microsoft"
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20070117045655795
>
> "Microsoft shall disclose to ..  OEMs ..  the APIs .. interfaces,
> including any associated callback interfaces, that Microsoft Middleware
> .. uses .. to obtain any services from that Windows Operating System
> Product"
>
> http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/microsoft/nyvms110102fd.pdf

Steve Ballmer: We _ARE_ the API (or was it "standard"?).

[Steve starts leaping in a childish fashnion and singing /]

"We are the world, we are the children..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6h3f_bfYU