[News] Novell Delays Annual Report, Technical Strategy Documents Mentions No Patents

Novell Files To Delay Annual Report

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell Inc. said today that it has delayed filing its 2006 annual
| report because of an ongoing internal review of stock option
| grant practices.
`----

http://www.boston.com/business/ticker/2007/01/novell_files_to.html

Novell's technical strategy - and progress in 2006

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.novell.com/ctoblog/?p=40