[News] Vista 64-bit Still Impractical in 2007

Microsoft Vista 64 bit is no go in 2007

,----[ Quote ]
| Without an exception, they all think it's too early and the drivers
| won't be that polished for 64 bit either. AMD and Intel have CPUs which
| can support 64 operating systems but the drivers are still lame,
| unpolished and slow compared with 32 bit.

Windows XP 64 is crap and things break and printers dont work and
quickbooks doesnt work the list goes on

,----[ Quote ]
| Morale (sic) of the story is - if you are using Microsoft products, stay
| away from the cutting edge - it sucks pretty bad.
`----

http://www.pintmaster.com/20061212/windows-xp-64-is-crap-and-things-break-and-printers-dont-work-and-quickbooks-doesnt-work-the-list-goes-on/
http://tinyurl.com/yguyum

Support for Microsoft Windows XP x64 Not Worth Anything

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://roacm.blogspot.com/