Re: sql 7 connectivity in fedora

__/ [ kk ] on Monday 15 January 2007 03:33 \__

> hi.. all.
> Having a Great day..
> i have a small problem.. i am converting some of my PCs to Fedora 3
> presently.

Hi,

It would be wise to install the latest (Fedora 6) because you will get better
support, fewer bugs, and up-to-date repositories for your installations to
last for longer without an upgrade.

> can u pl help me in finding a solution in linking linux
> desktop to Sql 7 running on windows 2003 server..
> thnks
> kk

Are you referring to SQL Server 7.0? "SQL" is not a product. I suggest you
search the Web for manuals. One that I could quickly find is the following:

http://www.unixodbc.org/doc/FreeTDS2.html

unixODBC - MS SQL Server/PHP - with specifics for Red Hat/Fedora Linux Core 4
and Apache

Hope it helps,

                        ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Mem:    514480k total,   485620k used,    28860k free,     6312k buffers