Re: [News] Opensuse becomes a massive Threat to Windopz ecosphere

Asstroturfer flatfish+++ wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:

> On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 18:46:46 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> OpenSuSE to rival VISTA
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Well the new OpenSuSE 10.2 is by far more friendly and stable than
>> | the new VISTA Microsoft has offered us. It really comes with a great
>> | GUI to rival VISTAs AERO theme and also provides more compatibility
>> | with the hardware requirements than VISTA.
>> `----
>>
>> http://it-gears.blogspot.com/2007/01/opensuse-to-rival-vista.html
>>
>> It's quite poorly written, but the author is from Bulgaria.
>
> Suse can't even rival Ubuntu how the hell is it going to rival Vista.

SuSE is better than windopz crapola on security and thats why
micoshaft customers insist on micoshaft supplying SuSE Linux
instead of windopz crapola.

> Getting real desperate these days aren't you Roy Schestowitz.
> Having to dig up blogs from the far corners of the earth to back up your
> paranoid lies.

We know you are desperate because your Linux knowledge is limied flatie.
Have you learned enough about SuSE Linux yet that micoshaft
customers are demanding that micoshaft distribute?
After all, we won't want low quality micoshafty engineers booted off camp
and real SuSE Linux engineers invited to take over the reigns do we?