Re: [News] DBA: Ignorance is Not Bliss

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Sunday 14 January 2007 11:29 \__

http://shukipel.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=41

> Reboot, reinstall, reinvest. Yup, that's the Microsoft way.

    How to fix your Windows Application when it doesn?t work:

      (1) Stop and start the program
       (2) Log in and log out again
        (3) Reboot the machine
         (4) Reinstall the application again
          (5) Reinstall the operating system
           (6) Dance naked around the machine, waving a rubber chicken
            (7) "Take your machine back for servicing"
                - Chris Wedgwood

--
                        ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows leaves me peckish