Re: More Trouble for Wintel Still Ahead

  • Subject: Re: More Trouble for Wintel Still Ahead
  • From: "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 13 Jan 2007 07:32:09 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> CSFB Turns Thumbs Down on Intel
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The chipmaker's stock fell on Friday after the firm downgraded
> | its recommendation on the shares to underperform
> `----
>
> http://yahoo.businessweek.com/investor/content/jan2007/pi20070105_565771.htm

The trouble for Intel is nothing compared to the hard times that AMD is
having. But hey... don't let that pesky reality get in the way of your
propoganda

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070112/amd_outlook.html?.v=9

<quote>
AP
AMD Shares Plunge 10 Pct. on Q4 Warning
Friday January 12, 4:48 pm ET
By Jordan Robertson, AP Technology Writer
AMD Warns of 'Substantially' Lower Q4 Operating Profit, Shares Fall
More Than 10 Percent
</quote>