[News] Novell Letter Implies They Believe in Software Patents

Novell, Microsoft Building Bridges

,----[ Quote ]
| Also, we have agreed to provide each other's customers with patent
| coverage for our leading products. This patent protection lets us
| offer our customers the highest levels of interoperability, with
| assurance that both companies stand behind their solutions. On a
| foundation of respect for software patents and other intellectual
| property, we have built a bridge for customers between the two
| worlds of open-source and proprietary software.
`----

http://www.moreinterop.com/

Shakespeare wags a finger at Microsoft/Novell pact ... has plenty to say
about other tech matters, too.

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/10429