[News] Open Source Software Encourages Corporate Collaboration

Bringing Thousands of Workers Together with an Open Source Intranet Solution

,----[ Quote ]
| In all honesty, when we decided to use an open source portal the IT
| team did have some major reservations. Was open source code really
| mature enough to handle what was, in essence, an enterprise
| application? Despite these initial concerns, our fears gradually
| dissipated as the project moved forward.
`----

http://opensource.sys-con.com/read/318850_p.htm

Earlier today:

European Commission throws money at Open Source software quality control

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/12/quality_control/