Re: [News] Ubuntu Linux Derivative Works with 32 Megabytes of RAM

> I once tries to install Ubuntu (Warty Warthog) on a laptop with 32 megs of
> RAM and the installer would nag. Windows 98 was perhaps the turning point
> were PCs were assumed to have infinite capacity. If not, it's assumed that
> anyone can afford to buy a new PC.

Heh heh.  I once used a Sun Workstation running SunOS as my main box.
It had a whopping 32 Mb of RAM.

A prettier and more powerful GUI than the Windows of that time, too.
Only monochrome on my box, though.

--
   "Tricorder readings indicate the presence of hot bitches, Captain."