Re: BigString Corp patent self-destruct video email ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Friday 12 January 2007 14:40 \__

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070112005240&newsLang=en

> Would come in handy the next time the SEC comes calling.
> Of course the msgs aren't really deleted.
>
> http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases.shtml

...Sound like DRM-esqe, anti-consumer technology. Data preservation is
replaced by greed which capitalises and thrives on repeated puracheses of
"premium content". More money to companies; less data and information to end
users.

I bet bond is s**tting his pants as he could soon be sued. This message will
be prepended with X:NA in 5 seconds.

--
                        ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "My signature is never intended to be offensive"
         run-level 5  Oct 18 14:45                   last=S