[News] Brits Reject Windows Vista, Many Speak About Linux

Will you be getting Microsoft Vista?

Some of the latest:

,----[ Quote ]
| At home, Vista has too much "big brother" (I want to be able to change
| my hardware, & make reasonable use of my CDs/DVDs) & it runs too
| slowly on my existing machine (which I don't want to spend money on).
| I only really use Windows for games and find Mac & Linux works
| better for everything else my family does. I'd rather put the
| cost of a license towards a console.
|
| At work, we cant justify the cost of hardware & training for an
| OS that doesn't really bring us anything new
|
| [...]
|
| No way, It is overpriced,the upgrade system is crap, and with
| DRM capable of locking you out of your own computer, smacks too
| much of "Big Brother", and with Linux getting better thats the
| way to go
`----

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jspa?sortBy=2&threadID=5388&&&&edition=1&ttl=20070131081108#paginator
http://tinyurl.com/yolbf8

The Brits know they are getting screwed as Microsoft conveniently doubled the
price for no reason. There has never been a better time to hand over a live
CD to our friends and relatives.

As indicated before:

,----[ Quote ]