[News] The #1 Feature Missing in Linux: Public Awareness

The Lack of Awareness About Open Source Software

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the main obstacles that the open source software movement is
| facing, concerning its widespread adoption, is that not many
| people know about it. I'm basing this statement on a just a
| few examples that I've experienced in the last year or so.
`----

http://www.concrete-jungle.ca/show_article.php?id=55

Sun appears to be helping public perception with their new initiatives (so
does Apple with its adverts):

Sun Takes Lead in Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
`----