[News] looking Ahead at Opensuse 10.3 - Alpha Coming Soon

openSUSE 10.3

,----[ Quote ]
| The openSUSE project has announced that the first alpha build of
| openSUSE 10.3 will be released on 15 February, with the final
| product expected some 7 months later - at the end of September 2007
`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070129#upcoming

Related:

InfoWorld Honors SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop With 2007 Technology of the
Year Award

,----[ Quote ]
| SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 shipped in July 2006 and has been
| downloaded nearly half a million times.
`----

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/News/Linux/InfoWorld_Honors_SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Desktop_With_2007_Technology_of_the_Year_Award

Review: openSUSE 10.2 Earns A Seat At The Head Of The Table

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cmp/20070104/tc_cmp/196800885