Re: Links for Mark Kent

  • Subject: Re: Links for Mark Kent
  • From: Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 15:15:46 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Larry Qualig wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:11:24 +0900, High Plains Thumper scribbled down:
>
>> Tim Smith wrote:
>>
>>> Here's a chance for you to show some integrity, Mark.  Click this link:
>>>
>>> <http://digg.com/users/rodtrent/news/submitted>
>>>
>>> and see for yourself whether that person is posting pro-MS/anti-Linux
>>> FUD articles by the thousands like Roy claims.
>>>
>>> Or this one, for just his technology submissions:
>>>
>>> <http://digg.com/users/rodtrent/news/submitted/view/technology>
>>>
>>> You've said you believe Roy, even though you admit you haven't checked.
>>> Why not spend a couple minutes and find out for yourself?
>>
>> Reference the official FAQ found at
>>
>> at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
>>
>>> 1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy
>>>
>>> The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:
>>>
>>> For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
>>> systems.
>>>
>>> That single sentence is the one and only charter of the newsgroup
>>> comp.os.linux.advocacy. The newsgroup's charter is for the newsgroup as
>>> a place for supporters of Linux to gather to discuss Linux, for the
>>> betterment of the Linux community and the promotion and development of
>>> Linux. It supports this as a place for those who would like to learn
>>> more about Linux to come to learn from those who know Linux. It does
>>> not call for it to be a place where the anti-Linux propagandists to
>>> gather in order to discredit Linux.
>>
>> Recommend posting according to the charter. ÂConcerns of a poster's
>> external activity beyond c.o.l.advocacy are not "discussion of the
>> benefits of Linux compared to other operating operating systems", does
>> not interest the Linux advocates and is best left for other forums.
>>
>> HPT
>
> How pathetic. HPT now thinks that he's a net-nanny.

How pathetic. This coming from Msg-ID Larry, who tries to net-nanny the
posts of Roy and even spews his hatred about those in his sig

> Question for you Einstein... what part of 'This is a UNMODERATED
> newsgroup' is too difficult for you to understand?

You can spell "hypocryte", can you, Larry?

You are doing fine, Larry. To your left is "linux-sux", to your right
is "OK". You are now officially one of the dumbest posters ever
--
"Last I checked, it wasn't the power cord for the Clue Generator that
was sticking up your ass."        - John Novak, rasfwrj