Re: Linux Desktops making progress.

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 01:50:06 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ chrisv ] on Saturday 27 January 2007 19:45 \__
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Get back in the kfile!
>>>
>>> *plonk*
>>
>> Ditto!
>>
>> *plonk*
>
> A lot of stuff is filtred this day. Vista is approaching so it's like an
> annual reunion of all Microsoft's shills (past & present). At this pace,
> the plonk will soon be a muted one. The bucket's filled to the rim. A
> bucket of fish (nyms)...

The sad thing is, Vista is at least as big a piece of shit as these
stains are saying Linux is. And it costs a LOT more, too.

Suse 10.2 with similar bells and whistles as Vista is still...free.
And the configuration utility is a shitload easier to understand.

My copy of Vista expires 7/1/01. Except it won't live that long. I'll keep
my XP, thanks, and reclaim the drive I used for Vista for storage.