Re: More Digg Idiocy

__/ [ Jerry McBride ] on Sunday 28 January 2007 02:09 \__

> Larry Qualig wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:15:48 +0000, Roy Schestowitz scribbled down:
>>
>>> http://digg.com/users/victimofkratina/news/dugg
>>>
>>> http://www.schestowitz.com/temp/screenshots/digg-troll.jpg
>>>
>>> Another idiot who uses someone else's photo and joins the anti-Linux
>>> brigade? There are several of them and they often mod down all my
>>> comments systematically (going through the last 30 or so)... been going
>>> on for months... not sure about submission burying, but there's cursing
>>> as well.
>>
>> Why does only Roy Schestowitz have this uncanny ability to make enemies
>> everywhere he goes.
>>

> He stands for something that a few losers can't stand for... Freedom of
> choice...
>
> PLONK!!!

Conveniently enough, they choose to ignore hundreds of people who flagged me
as their friend. If only the number of trolls (and amount of lies against
me) was lower, I would be able to confrent. As it stands, COLA trolls are
just DDOS'ing advocated. And it's a high-traffic NG. Silence does not mean
consent, especially given the spurious use of filters and killfiles.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Seeing bad movies only encourages them"
roy      pts/4                         Sat Jan 27 23:08 - 23:16  (00:07)