[News] PCWorld: Vista Has Rough Edges

Exclusive: First Vista PC Tests

,----[ Quote ]
| In our tests, the first desktops loaded with the new operating system
| prove to be solid performers, but some rough edges remain.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,128273-page,1/article.html

Related:

Microsoft admits Vista screwed - report

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.smarthouse.com.au/Computing/Platforms?Article=/Computing/Platforms/R7G5G6U4

--
List of candidate Microsoft astroturfers (directly or indirectly paid by
Microsoft to post in this newsgroup):

        flatfish+++
        Damian O'Leary (AKA Hadron Quark)
        Erik Funkenbusch
        Larry Qualig (former Microsoft employee)
        Scott Nudds (AKA Vistaking)
        Nedd Ludd
        Tim Smith
        OK
        DFS
        Terry
        Ana Thema

Take everything posted by the individuals above with a barrel of salt.