[News] Linux School in Belgium and the Innovation Opportunity of Linux

Adult coaching in Open Source in Belgium

,----[ Quote ]
| Our school has always maintained high standards and is proud to
| present itself as the only school in Belgium where beginners and
| experts can learn Linux.
|
| Subjects include Linux Initiation, Sendmail, Samba, Apache, PHP.
| Of course we do not forget OpenOffice.org, Firefox,
| Evolution/Kmail or Thunderbird.
`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/9377.html

Balancing open source risk and the total innovation opportunity

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2007/01/balancing_open.html