Re: Another failed Linux migration

__/ [ Kelsey Bjarnason ] on Thursday 25 January 2007 01:15 \__

> On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:19:26 +1300, Damian O'Leary wrote:
>
>> Having recently decided not to support Linux within our organization , the
>> following article is very interesting:
>>
>> http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;463351638;fp;2;fpid;1

>> "Red Hat is out of this organization and is not coming back,"
>>
>> "ActewAGL found it difficult to manage the application without Linux or
>> Oracle programming skills so it transferred to C# for which skills are
>> plentiful within the organization."
>>
>> "Linux just plain sucks
>
> Searching page for "sucks".  No such term found.
>

>> for the professional workplace because of
>> substandard applications and lack of accountability"
>
> Searching page for "accountability". No such term found.
>
>> "We run a professional SW development house, not a play ground for fat
>> guys who live at home in their Mom's basement"
>
> Searching page for "basement".  No such term found.
>
> Hmm.  Three comments, all in quotations, thus claiming to be quotes from
> the original source.  Not a one of them actually from said original source.
>
> If you're going to lie, at least _try_ to make it remotely convincing.

Maybe that's just the characterstic of new incarnation od Hadron Quark. He
ran away and nymshifted when we exposed him as 'Hans Schneider'.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Software patents destroy innovation
roy      pts/4                         Thu Jan 25 00:24 - 00:26  (00:02)