[News] C|Net: Vista is "Warmed-over Windows XP", No Need to Use It

Windows Vista Ultimate - C|Net Review

,----[ Quote ]
| The bottom line:  Windows Vista is essentially warmed-over Windows XP.
| If you're currently happy with Windows XP SP2, we see no compelling reason
| to upgrade. On the other hand, if you need a new computer right now,
| Windows Vista is stable enough for everyday use.
`----

http://reviews.cnet.com/Windows_Vista_Ultimate/4505-3672_7-32013603.html?subj=fdba&part=rss&tag=MR_Search+Results
http://tinyurl.com/399wl6

Coming from a Microsoft-inclined site like C|Net, that's worth some "Wow"...
like that slogan of Vista's ad campaign.

Some other fun links...

Stuff you're not supposed to see:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22microsoft+confidential+-+Internal+use+only%22+site%3Amicrosoft.com

The Linus shelf: