Re: DFS ADVOCATES GASSING YTTRX

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Damian O'Leary
<damoleary@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:50:51 +1300
<ep8rcq$fds$2@xxxxxxxx>:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ yttrx ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 22:53 \__

>>> referring to a comment I made about Zyklon-B, which of course the nazis
>>> used to murder an enormous number of people.
>>>
>>> Above, you can see DFS advocating its use on ME.
>>>
>>> DFS evidently wants to see me MURDERED by way of Zyklon-B.
>>>
>>> That's pretty fucking psychotic, man.
>>
>> He could not understand a simple analogy, which I found quite suitable. He
>> chose to turn this into a personal attach.
>>
>> The same c[an|ould] be said about global warming without involving
>> something as radical as genocide. But of course, being yttrx, you'd choose
>> hardcore over sophisticated discussions that's free of obscenities.
>>

> Jayzus, do you speak English?
>
> I dont think I ever read such nonsense. What do you do? Village idiot?
>
> What the hell is a "sophistictaed discussion"?

One that acknowledges Windows' "innate superiority", of
course. :-) After all, everyone "knows" that Microsoft
Windows Vista will be even more "exciting" than Windows
95, when it is released about a week from now, with such
"innovations" as multiple desktops, tabbed browsing,
sidebar with analog clock, and 3D window manipulation,
plus a whole new suite of applications programs -- some
of them downloaded automatically for you.

As for Zyklon-B and other such stuff -- I'd suggest taking
that elsewhere.  I'm not entirely sure where.  The good
news: Linux is far more effective at delousing desktop
computers than Zyklon-B....

:-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- insert random lousy logic here
Useless C++ Programming Idea #2239120:
void f(char *p) {char *q = p; strcpy(p,q); }