Re: The return of Mike Cox

  • Subject: Re: The return of Mike Cox
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:13:39 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Kier ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 18:01 \__

> On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:41:04 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> Don't lie, flatty.
>>
>> I'm not lying, it's true.
>
> Not spam, flatty. Advocacy. Deranged advocacy, perhaps, but advocay all
> the same. Not spam, no matter how much you want to pretend.
>
>> The vast majority of Roy Schestowitz's messages are off topic
>> Microsoft/Vista/Windows hate messages and many are reposted several times
>> with different misleading subject lines and different URL's all pointing
>> to the same story.
>
> Reposted by a forger, flatty.
>

>> Roy Schestowitz is a grade a SPAMMER.
>
> You may not like what he posts, you may not agree with what he posts. But
> it ain't spam, ma'am.

>>> Don't lie, flatty. You *know* perfectly well that junk was written by a
>>> forger who is *not*, repeat *NOT* a Linux advocate in any way, shape or
>>> form.
>>
>> How do I know that?
>> Do we really know for certain?
>
> Come off it, flatty. YOu're not that naive, are you?
>

>> Roy Schestowitz, by his own admission, drinks a little too much at times.
>> See his bar room brawl story for details, so maybe he just let it slip.
>
> He wasn't in any barrom brawl, flatty. Don't lie. He happened to *see*
> one, that's all.
>

>> I don't know.
>> I hope he is not serious though or if he is that he gets proper medical
>> supervision before doing a hatchet job on his family jewels.
>
> Perhaps you'll get brains or integrity enough to stop LYING about this.

>>> Just like you. You're still a lying dickhead whose sole purpose is to
>>> stir up trouble.
>>
>> Another example of Linux advocacy at it's finest!
>
> Who said I was advocating Linux in this post? I was pointing out that you
> continully cause trouble, while claiming virtues you don't have.

>>> No, he isn't.
>>
>> Who made you monitor?
>
> Who made you? You spend most of your time saying Roy isn't welcome here.

Keir, the more you feed that Gary Stewart, the more lies he's going to spew
out about me. I haven't got the energy to correct and point out his lies.
His character assassination crusade is shared among the other shills. it's
best to just filter that tosh and ignore.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Code built upon another's is less prone to bugs
Swap:  1036184k total,   392224k used,   643960k free,    36356k cached