Re: Canada's Channel Advised to Look at Linux

__/ [ Mike Horton ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 07:54 \__

> Jim Richardson wrote:
>>

> Wow, thats all I can say... really. I think 90% of what I have seen here
> since I joined a few days ago has been
> stupid 7th grade name calling. I think if everyone just ignored what
> they consider to be bullshit, the bullshit
> would be less disruptive. Instead of one subject that is total BS I have
> one BS subject plus 30 BS replies to it...

Mike, set up some filters. In order to suvive in this jungle you ought to
take all paid forum participants out of your view/newsreader/server. They
consistently post anti-Charter material. Their intent is to cause exactly
what you rant about... disruption, namecalling, attacks, vulgar stuff...
they try to dry up advocacy efforts while contaminating public information.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: just set it and forget about it
roy      pts/4                         Tue Jan 23 23:45 - 23:48  (00:02)