Re: [News] Beta 2 of Mozilla Thunderbird 2 is Released

__/ [ Tattoo Vampire ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 14:27 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Mozilla Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 Released
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Scott MacGregor writes: "Mozilla Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 is now
>>| available. Features new to Thunderbird 2 include message tags,
>>| folder views, session navigation history, a visual refresh of
>>| the theme, and improved new mail notification alerts."
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=20338
>
> I won't use Thunderbird until they include the very basic option of quoting
> selected text only. I can't believe this has been overlooked.

Is there no extension to do this? Have you looked? Most functionality is
omitted to make the client simple and light. it's the same approach as that
of WordPrss (even Linux) -- separtae core and function. I have about 15
extensions in Thundrbird and it's doing more than MS Outlook ever will. Do a
search for plugins... there are hundreds of them and addition is a
drag-and-drop thing.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Free the mind, the source will follow"
Tasks: 109 total,   2 running, 107 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie