Re: hijacked

__/ [ ray ] on Tuesday 23 January 2007 16:18 \__

> I see that this newsgroup has indeed been totally hijacked and is now
> utterly worthless.

Sorry to hear this, Ray. It's beyond the advocates' control. I still post my
stuff and tag it aptly. I hope you set up some filters to your convenience.
I wouldn't want to be perceived as a nuisance that doesn't have the 'opt-out
switch'. It's all about choice, I guess, which is what Open Source is all
about. Set up your applications (or killfile) to get the best experience...
personalised view, so to speak.

Best wishes,