[News] Jobs: Microsoft Lacks Taste; Thurrott: Zune is Flawed

VIDEO: Steve Jobs: "Microsoft makes third-rate products"

,----[ Quote ]
| "The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste, they
| have absolutely no taste... I have a problem with the fact that
| they just make really third rate products."
`----

http://www.applegazette.com/steve-jobs/video-steve-jobs-microsoft-makes-third-rate-products/
http://tinyurl.com/yu7cdh

Microsoft (Sort of) Details Zune Flaw

,----[ Quote ]
| Though Microsoft had admitted that its Zune player would be unable
| to share certain songs wirelessly before the device shipped in
| November 2006, this week the software maker provided a few more
| details about this flaw.
`----

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Articles/ArticleID/94934/94934.html

has anything ever been released that's not seriously flawed? XBoxes on fire,
Zune flaws, Vista that's having "high impact problems", according to
Microsoft...