Re: Project Strives to Unify open Source Identity Management

  • Subject: Re: Project Strives to Unify open Source Identity Management
  • From: "Martha Adams" <mhada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:26:33 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Here's a whole raft of these things from that adult child with
maturation and sexuality failings.  In Microsoft's Outlook
Express which I'm presently locked into, I added him to my
software's twitlist in two steps: looking at one of schave's
products, click 'Message'.  In Message, click 'Block Sender'.
Done.

Cheers -- Martha Adams