Re: Here Comes the Microsoft Shill to Bring Balance to Blogs

__/ [ Darth Chaos ] on Tuesday 23 January 2007 19:14 \__

http://boycottnovell.com/2007/01/11/proprietary-open-xml-extensions-already/

>> > The more they struggle, the faster they sink in the quicksand. ;)
>> >
>> > Analogy: the more Microsoft tries stupid things to fend off Linux, the
>> > more people will wake up and figuring out something's amiss.
>>
>> I actually think microsoft just dosen't care enough to spam blogs. IMHO
>> they are going to go for more effective ways of manipulation. I would be
>> enourmously suprised to discover that it was actually true. Wikipedia is
>> more their style, but fortunately, wikipedia does a fairly good job of
>> reviewing submissions for citations and references.
>
> Uh, isn't spamming illegal? If so, Wouldn't "spamming blogs" turn
> Microsoft into criminals? Oh wait...they already are criminals. :)

Note that I posted this only after the second comment got posted.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 119 total,   1 running, 117 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie