[News] The Network Effect in Linux Adoption

The (computer)World is a Circle

,----[ Quote ]
| I have Data Center Linux so I need Desktop Linux. I have Desktop
| Linux, so I want Linux on my Laptop. I have Laptop Linux so I
| need Data Center Linux.
`----

http://talk.bmc.com/blogs/blog-carl/steve-carl/round-and-round

On Open Source IT Systems Management - Q&A with Nora Denzel (formerly of HP
OpenView fame)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/01/on_open_source.html