Re: Jeremy Allison: Vista Continues to Cach Up With GNU/Linux

  • Subject: Re: Jeremy Allison: Vista Continues to Cach Up With GNU/Linux
  • From: Peter Kai Jensen <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 23 Jan 2007 08:33:08 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

wjbell wrote:

>> Is this the real Roy?  Why no [News] marker?
>
> Looks like the same spam to me...

When Roy posts, it is mostly on-topic (despite your "marking") and
relevant.  When some troll decides to *repost* every single news article
from several other accounts, it is definitely spam.  I feel sorry for
you, if you don't have the intellectual capacity to notice the
difference.  Or maybe you had a hand in it, wouldn't surprise me.

PeKaJe

Microsoft products are easy to administrate.  Anyone can do it!
Even if you don't want them to ...  -- Jim Richardson, in COLA