Re: {Roy Schestowitz Lies Again} Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami... (was: [News] Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami...)

  • Subject: Re: {Roy Schestowitz Lies Again} Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami... (was: [News] Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami...)
  • From: "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 22 Jan 2007 11:06:41 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:04:34 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> > Here Comes Microsoft's Next Anti-Linux Crusade?
> >
> > ,----[ Quote ]
> >| Hours ago I discovered, through a Microsoft Most Valued Professional
> >| (MVP) who submits thousands of items to Digg (mostly pro-Microsoft,
> >| which makes you wonder), that the Yankee Group is conducting a new
> >| Linux versus Windows survey. Sounds benign, does it not?
> > `----
> >
> > http://boycottnovell.com/2007/01/20/microsoft-fud-2007/
>

> LOL...
>
> Now you're quoting your *OWN* articles as "news".
>
> Come on, Linux advocates.  Are you seriously going to continue to look the
> other way on this one?
>
> Not to mention, you're still claiming that the guy on digg posts mostly
> Microsoft related articles when you've been shown, several times, that you
> are LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH.
>
> Not only are you lying, you're being a grade A hypocrite, because even if
> what you were saying were true, it would be *EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING*
>
> > Related:
>
> No, there's nothing related.  Stop lying.

This is the most pathetic thing I've seen anyone do. Even by the low
standards set by Roy Schestowitz, this is incredibly pathetic and reeks
of desparation.

Let's see what we have here.

#1 - Roy Schestowitz has been proven to be a liar with his "MVP fudd on
Digg" story. I don't see anyone other than his shill (Mark Kent) even
trying to defend Roy's lies on that issue. At first Roy lied and
claimed this guy was posting a bunch of MS Fud. Then Roy backpeddled
and claimed that it was the guys comments that were FUD. When that was
proven to be a lie Roy backpeddled again and claimed it was his
technical postings. When that was proven to be a lie Roy scoured away
like a frightened child and said he doesn't want to discuss this
anymore.

#2 - Roy apparently thinks that everyone who reads COLA is as retarded
as he is and won't remember his "MVP Fud on Digg" lies because he
decides to bring up this story once again.

#3 - Now Roy Schestowitz is using this MVP for reference in some
paranoid story he wrote on some BoycottNovell.com blog. The story is
complete fiction and is being laughed at so Roy decides to post a link
here calling his delusional story "NEWS" in the hopes that this will
give his story some more hits. I suppose the few extra page hits will
put a few extra nickels in his pocket.

What a joke. And Roy Schestowitz has the balls to complain that people
are deliberately trying to sabotage his credibility. When he (or any
loser) does something as pathetic as this they do more to harm their
own credibility than anyone else possible could.

Tags for search engines: Roy Schestowitz, liar, paranoid, credibility,
pathetic, job, HR, human resources, employment, job, hire, interview,
background check, background investigation, character.